There was no need for election id card in the state of andhra pradesh for voting earlier. Later the Election Commission of India aka ECI made compulsion of voter ID card or electors’ photo identity card or EPIC card so as avoid the duplicacy in electioneering.
The state of Andhra Pradesh is the first to come with online voter id application registration. All the
- voter id card inclusion
- electoral card deletion
- vote card not required declaration
- vote identity card correction
- voter i.d. address change
are done online over the internet from the relax of home itself.
You can simply apply online for voter id card for any rectification.
the candidate should approach the respective assmebly constitutency of andhra pradesh to apply for form 6 or form 8
- Or get access to official website portal http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in
- login in using your username and password if demanded.
- Go to e-registration page and pick your form of selection.
- Form 6 is for new voter id who never had a voter id
- Form 8 in case of name not listed
- Form 8A is change of correction or address
- A registration no given will let you enquire back
- Attach all hard copies to the nearest Election Registration Officer.